I want to write a novel about silence. The things people don’t say.
Jobs fill your pocket. Adventures fill your soul.
Something inside is hurting you – that’s why you need cigarettes or whiskey, or music turned so fucking loud you can’t think.
We put the camera on a repeated long timer and I couldn’t be happier
I need a relationship like this 😌😍
things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people
via get wild..